Friday, August 14, 2015

Wedding Boutonniere Etiquette: Who Get's One?

Hi. I'm Julie Klingaman with Grohe Florists. A common question we get from brides and grooms is who do they order corsages and boutonnières for their wedding. Today I'm going to let you know the common people that everybody purchases for.

The groom gets a boutonnière, and his groomsmen, and the fathers and mothers. Then if you have a ring bearer then you also will get him a boutonnière. Then, to expand out from that, if your budget allows and you want to include more people, include your grandparents, the sponsors, your minister, or any brothers or sisters that will be attending the wedding.

That should cover everybody that's important in your wedding. If you have any further questions, you can ask your florist or you can leave a comment or question below.

1 comment:

  1. These wedding boutonnieres are way too pretty!! I really love these from Party Pop Collection. I would like to have such beautiful boutonnieres for my wedding. I am going to have a destination wedding at outdoor DC wedding venues. I wonder if they also offer services for destination events, as well.

    ReplyDelete